Nieto

Nieto

Around 1957, Miguel Nieto and his brother join their father Inocencio in their small factory, which they taught step by step and with great effort. In 1987 The cutlery factory Miguel Nieto moved to its current location, where the fundamental basis of this new stage is to achieve a product that meets market demands and a reliable quality, mixing technological advances with craft traditions. Currently 80% of each of Miguel Nietos are made by hand, and the remaining 20% ​​semi-artisanal.

Display: List / Grid
Show:
Sort By:
Nieto  Cetreria 8004
~~•Total size: 24.5cm •Blade size: 13cm •Blade: AN-58 Steel •Handle: Stamina wood •Sheath: Brown..
$220.00
NIETO  Combat 184G 15CM
~~Nieto Combat tactical knife, AN-58 steel blade, forprene handle and black leather sheath. ..
$110.00
Nieto  Kangaroo 2004K
Blade: AN-58 Steel Handle: ABS and zamak Sheath: Camouflage Total size knife 1: 36cm Blad..
$180.00
NIETO 1042 APACHE 18CM
  Total size: 31cm Blade size: 18cm Blade: AN-58 Steel Handle: Natural olive wood ..
$150.00
NIETO 3001 COMBAT 11CM
Blade: AN-58 Steel Handle: ABS and zamak Sheath: Camouflage Total size knife 1: 36cm Blad..
$75.00
NIETO 4402 CETRERIA 11CM
Total size: 20cm Blade size: 11cm Blade: AN-58 Steel Handle: Hard chrome and natural olive ..
$110.00
NIETO 8402 CAMP 11CM
Total size: 21cm Blade size: 11cm Blade: AN-58 Steel Handle: Hard chrome and forprene She..
$110.00
NIETO 8502 ALPINE 11CM
Total size: 21cm Blade size: 11cm Blade: AN-58 Steel Handle: Stamina wood and zamak Sheat..
$99.00
NIETO Aluminium Pocket Knife
- Blade of 7,5 cms in length - Blade of AN58 steel. - Handle of olive, nickel silver and special..
$69.99
Nieto Camp 8404
~~ •Total size: 36cm •Blade size: 23cm •Blade: AN-58 Steel •Handle: Hard chrome and forprene •S..
$140.00
Nieto Camper 720
~~•Total size: 21cm •Blade size: 9.5cm •Blade: AN-58 Steel •Handle: Black hard chrome and ABS •W..
$89.99
Nieto Camper 721
~~•Total size: 21cm •Blade size: 9.5cm •Blade: AN-58 Steel •Handle: Black hard chrome and ABS •W..
$55.00
Nieto Combat 3003  23CM
Blade: AN-58 Steel  Handle: ABS and Zamak with epoxi paint  Blade cm: 23  Cm total..
$140.00
Nieto Coyote 045
~~ Specs •Total size: 17cm •Blade size: 7cm •Blade: AN-58 Steel •Handle: Natural curly birch woo..
$120.00
Nieto Pig Sticker Black/Grey Micarta
~~Widely copied but never equalled, the Nieto Pig Sticker is the original dogger's knife and still t..
$155.00
Powered By OpenCart
Mannings Sports © 2022